Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This Blogging Thing...

So....I grew sick of MySpace. Sick and tired of the gratuitous display of people pretending to be smart, good looking, wealthy, talented, wise....etc. I got sick of everyone trying to appear witty; nauseated by everyone's need to give unwarranted advice; weary of all the "top friends list" games people would play in order to make people feel small; disgusted by everyone's need to attract attention to themselves.

And mostly, I grew sick and fucking tired of the people I was meeting on the site.

I no longer had a desire to put myself on public display, like some object for sale. I no longer wished to be stalked online by weirdos and judged by jealous women.

In any case, I do miss blogging. I do miss having a space that would allow me to share my thoughts.

Get ready world!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive